Last updated: May 07, 2021
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We use industry standard website tracking and delivery technology to serve you relevant advertising on and off the Services. Our services display advertisements to you via targeted advertising methods. This permits us to show you certain advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests based on information we receive from visitors of the Services and by third-parties. You may also see certain ads through your use of the Services because we participate in advertising networks. Ad networks allow us to target our advertising to users through the use of click-stream, demographic, behavioral and contextual information. The use of third-party tracking technologies to collect this information is often subject to their own privacy policies.
- Ad Serving – The ads appearing on our Site is delivered to you by advertising vendors. In order to serve ads to you, we may use information collected during your searches or visits to our websites and information that we specifically acquire from third parties.
- Advertising and Cookies – Some of our third party advertising partners such as Google may collect and distribute cookies to users in advertisements that are provided to us. Onlyazn.com has no access to or control over these cookies once we have received the advertisements. Some of these advertisers and services we use to deliver advertising may be engaging in online behavioral advertising as defined by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Opt-out – As part of our commitment to transparency and your privacy, we provide the following links to opt-out of cookies provided by both our first party ad server and many third party advertising partners who may be engaging in online behavioral advertising:
- First Party Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from our first party ad serving vendor, Google: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/
- Third Party and Interest-Based/Online Behavioral Advertising Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from over 50+ major third party behavioral advertising providers: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
Cookies – Onlyazn.com places small data files called cookies on your device to ensure that the Sites function properly, to track how you use our Sites, to improve our Sites and your user experience, and to tailor our Sites to your interests. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit the Sites. They enable the Sites to record and/or remember your actions and preferences. Onlyazn.com uses the following cookies on our Sites:
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the Sites (e.g. which pages you go to most often) to improve how the Sites work.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Sites to remember the choices that you make (e.g. language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver online advertisements on and off the Sites that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. The cookies remember that you have visited the site and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers.
- The cookies used by Onlyazn.com are third party cookies. Third party cookies are stored by third party providers and organizations with different domains.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.